Oncology physician practice opportunity in Northeast Georgia
Outstanding opportunity to join established group of 5 oncologists in private practice in Gainesville, Georgia.
Our practice is growing to meet the increase demand for care in Northeast Georgia. Enjoy Life/Work Balance along with the security of private practice in a large multi-specialty group.
Terrific benefits include competitive compensation and benefits, shareholder opportunity along with real estate ownership. Sign on bonus/relocation allowance available to assist you with the transition to a new practice opportunity.
Fast facts about Longstreet Clinic
- Fully integrated, multi-specialty medical group owned and managed by physicians
- Over 745 associates, making us one of the largest employers in the region
- Occupies over 150,000 square feet in the region
- 200 Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers providing 2,000 outpatient visits a day
- Provides medical care for over 177,000 individuals in the region
- Practice locations across Northeast Georgia in 10 cities
- Inpatient and outpatient care at 4 hospital systems in our region
We provide a solid foundation for physicians to build their practice within an innovative, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Generous pension and 401(k)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Health, Disability, and Life insurance
- CME allowance
- Shareholder opportunities including real estate
Direct Contact Information
Submit your CV to Brooke Bates to be considered for this practice opportunity. Please contact Brooke at (770) 533-6612 with any questions.