Longstreet Clinic is currently seeking an inpatient nurse practitioner for our growing Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation practice in beautiful Gainesville, GA.
The specialists at Longstreet Clinic PM&R provide conservative management of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular clinical problems including but not limited to chronic migraine, back and neck pain, sports injuries, work-related injuries, spinal cord injuries, stroke, concussion, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, neuropathy, balance and vestibular.
The providers at Longstreet Clinic PM&R see a wide variety of spine-related pain problems, focusing on functional improvement through integrative pain management solutions.
This is an inpatient position focusing on neurological disorders that offers an exciting opportunity for an APP to work alongside our experienced Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physicians.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Program
- Current Georgia license is required
- Strong knowledge base of HIPAA and OSHA
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Patience, Empathy, Compassion and ability to work as a team
- Excellent bedside manner and solid clinical judgement
- Strong References