Four Longstreet Clinic physicians recently earned recognition as Atlanta Magazine 2020 Top Doctors! They are:
- Alexander D. Allaire, MD, Perinatology
- Marti R. Gibbs, MD, Family Medicine
- Holmes B. Marchman, MD, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Karl D. Schultz Jr., MD, Neurosurgery
Each of these doctors is recognized in the July issue of Atlanta Magazine, taking their places among 1,002 stellar physicians across 62 specialties. All four doctors also were recognized in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Atlanta magazine uses a database compiled by Castle Connolly to assist in its selection for the annual “Top Doctors” issue. Castle Connolly’s physician-led team of researchers select the physicians through a rigorous screening process that includes an evaluation of educational and professional experience. All physicians are nominated by their peers. For more information on the nomination process, click here.
They are just the latest physicians to be recognized by statewide and regional publications. In addition to Dr. Schultz, four Longstreet Clinic physicians also were named to Georgia Trend’s inaugural “Top Doctors” list in May. They included:
The following physicians from Longstreet Clinic were among Georgia Trend’s 2020 Top Doctor honorees:
- Betsy H. Grunch, M.D., FACS, FAANS, Neurosurgery
- Richard J. LoCicero, M.D., Oncology & Hematology
- Dev Mangalat, M.D., FACS, Vascular & Vein
- Charles B. Moomey Jr., M.D. FACS, Vascular & Vein
Congratulations to all of the honorees!