Four Longstreet Clinic providers and staff members, as well as a retired pediatrician were honored Feb. 25, 2020, at the third annual Healthy Hall Awards of Excellence luncheon presented by the Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce.
Those honored from Longstreet Clinic include:
- Outstanding Allied Health Professional- Stephanie Brown, MLS (ASCP), Longstreet Clinic, Manager, Central Laboratory
- Outstanding Healthcare Professional- Heather Burke-Cody, FNP-C, Longstreet Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Healthcare Education- Cheryl Williams, RN, CDE, Program Director & Diabetes Education Coordinator, Longstreet Clinic
- Physician Specialist of the Year- Betsy Grunch, M.D., FACS, FAANS, Longstreet Clinic Neurosurgery
- Lifetime Achievement Award- Buddy Langston, M.D., Retired, Northeast Georgia Health System & Longstreet Clinic Pediatrics
The Healthy Hall program spotlights those in the healthcare industry making a significant impact on quality of life through excellence in health and wellness. Awards recognize outstanding professionals in more than a dozen categories.
Additional 2020 Longstreet Clinic finalists included:
- Amanda Driskell, CNM (obstetrics & gynecology)
- Christy Payne (administration)
- John Range, M.D. (family medicine)
- Andrew Reisman, M.D. (family medicine)
- Jeanine Stover (administration)
- W. Rhett Weaver, M.D. (internal medicine)
For more information about the Healthy Hall Awards of Excellence and a complete list of winners, click here.