As a multi-specialty practice, Longstreet Clinic can treat your employees or clients for a wide variety of work-related injuries. Our specialists have the ability to provide comprehensive medical and surgical care, including imaging, laboratory and rehabilitation services.
- Full-time, dedicated Workers’ Compensation coordinators
- Appointments within 24 to 48 hours
- Comprehensive case reports
- Bilingual staff
- Post-accident drug screening
- Onsite diagnostic testing & imaging, including:
- Pre-employment physicals
- Independent medical examinations
- Convenient locations across North Georgia
Longstreet Clinic is pleased to offer comprehensive workers’ compensation and occupational health services to companies across North Georgia. In addition to primary care, our multi-specialty workers’ compensation services include:
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Urgent Care open 7 days a week
Our dedicated Workers’ Compensation coordinators assist as liaisons between physicians, employers and insurance carriers.
Please call 770-533-4717 to learn more about how we can help.