KESHMA SAUJANI, MD
MEMBER OF THE AIMIS “300 CLUB”
Pictured – Dr. Keshma Saujani
Center for Women’s Health
The Longstreet Clinic, P.C.
Keshma Saujani, MD
TLC congratulates Dr. Saujani on her recent selection for membership in the AIMIS “300 Club.” Keshma Saujani, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., is a shareholder physician practicing at the Center for Women’s Health at The Longstreet Clinic, P.C., (TLC) in Gainesville, Georgia.
The AIMIS “300 Club” is comprised of the best 300 Minimally Invasive Surgery GYN surgeons in the U.S., who support a patient centric approach to hysterectomy and other procedures and who support the Institute For Cosmetic Minimally Invasive Surgery (IFCMIS) surgical continuum for hysterectomy.
IFCMIS Membership Requirements:
1. Must be an AIMIS member to qualify. AIMIS is the holding group that has collected surgeon data on individual hysterectomy rates.
2. To be recognized by IFCMIS, a member must hold 70% or greater MIS hysterectomy rate.
3. The ICMIS affiliation supports its members as an expert surgeon with a surgical continuum philosophy.
4. A member will discuss hysterectomy options that include the cosmetic approach.
5. A member will work to expand the indications for CMIS (Cosmetic Minimally Invasive Surgery) beyond hysterectomy.
The Institute For Cosmetic Minimally Invasive Surgery is a patient organization with an all patient Board of Directors. Its mission is to reduce pain and suffering from large incisions and to improve quality of life by informing patients of surgical options.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Saujani, please telephone (770) 297-2200 or visit our website at www.longstreetclinic.com.