If you are suffering from chronic pain, Longstreet Clinic may have an answer.
Dr. Yoon and the specialized Longstreet Clinic Interventional Pain Management team can provide nonopioid pain management options to chronic pain patients including conservative nonopioid medical management, injections (nerve blocks), radiofrequency neurotomy, neurostimulators (peripheral stimulator and spinal cord stimulator trials and implants) and more.
What is interventional pain management?
Interventional pain management specialists have specific training in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of different kinds of pain. There is a wide spectrum of pain disorders that includes acute pain, chronic pain and cancer-related pain. Typically they complete a residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology or another specialty before completing a fellowship in pain management.
Common conditions we treat
- Any back conditions including chronic low back pain, neck pain, mid back pain, radiculopathy, herniated disc pain and more.
- Headaches that failed medical treatment
- Persistent pain after surgery
- Pain after car accidents (ex. whiplash injury)
- Joint pain (arthritis in the knees, shoulders, hands, ankles)
- Muscle pain
- Leg pain
- Ligament pain such as tennis elbow or golfers elbow
- Peripheral nerve entrapment syndrome (ex. Carpal tunnel syndrome, Cubital tunnel syndrome)
- Overall body pain