HOURS EFFECTIVE June 1, 2020
- Monday-Friday: Open until 9 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Longstreet Clinic is committed to providing our patients the highest quality medical care possible. We understand that health issues don’t always arise at the most convenient times. That’s why we’re pleased to offer Urgent Care services in Gainesville.
Voted Best Urgent/Immediate Care in Hall County 2019 & 2020!
We are available for you seven days a week, including evening and weekends. With on-site laboratory and care provided by Longstreet Clinic’s board-certified physicians, we offer unparalleled quality and convenience for treating urgent or unexpected conditions, ranging from the common cold and coughs, to sprains, strains and broken bones. We also offer comprehensive medical care for most acute health issues as they arise.
Urgent Care services
- Extended hours, 7 days a week*
- Same-day appointments and walk-ins welcome
- On-site lab, X-rays and Pharmacy (Pharmacy closed on weekends.)
- Board-certified Physicians
- Access to MyChart (patient portal)
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Walk-in appointments are so convenient for patients with minor health issues who are looking for quick and affordable treatment. Even if you are not a Longstreet Clinic patient, there is no need to call ahead and schedule your visit. Just drop by our Urgent Care located on the third floor of our Gainesville campus where one of our professional and friendly doctors will see you. We are here for you, seven days a week with extended hours to fit your busy schedule.
When to come to Urgent Care
- Minor injuries
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus infections
- Sinus headaches
- Allergic reactions
- Strains, sprains & simple fractures
- Other minor illnesses and symptoms
Other services include:
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
- IV fluids
- On-site laboratory, pharmacy and imaging
- Specialist consultations as needed
Same day appointments at our physician office-based Urgent Care are more affordable and convenient than emergency room visits or urgent care centers. Longstreet Clinic also accepts most major insurance health plans. With extended hours including Saturday and Sunday, Longstreet Clinic is a perfect setting for any minor illness or injury.
We want to take care of your medical needs and help get you back to work or play as soon as possible. Call 678-207-HERE (4373) for more information.