The Longstreet Clinic Breast Center offers the latest diagnostic techniques and provides prompt, accurate solutions to your breast care needs.
- Screening and diagnostic mammograms
- 3D Automated Breast Ultrasound (ABUS), specially designed technology for women with dense breast tissue
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsies, outpatient procedures that provide accurate diagnosis with only local anesthesia and a tiny incision
- Extended hours plus same-day and weekend appointments with timely diagnosis and treatment
- Member of the National Consortium of Breast Centers
- Accreditation by the American College of Radiology ensuring that our technologists and equipment meet the highest standards of excellence
- Only facility in the area offering ABUS, advanced technology to improve the detection of breast cancer in women with dense breast tissue
- Onsite board-certified radiologists
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Breast health is important to every woman. To schedule an appointment, please call 770-533-4700.