Longstreet Clinic’s general surgeons are trained to diagnose and manage a variety of conditions. Our board-certified surgeons have completed five years of training in an accredited residency program after graduation from medical school and passed a rigorous specialty examination approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
According to the American Board of Surgery, general surgery includes the “preoperative, operative and postoperative management of patients with a broad spectrum of diseases, including those which may require nonoperative, elective or emergency surgical treatment.”
Our physicians and staff are experts when it comes to providing a wide variety of surgical services using the latest minimally invasive techniques. In addition to performing in-office procedures, our surgeons have hospital privileges at Northeast Georgia Medical Center and are proud to perform surgery at NGMC’s state-of-the-art North Patient Tower. We also perform outpatient surgery at Gainesville Surgery Center.
- Leadership in colon cancer screening with more than 2,000 colonoscopies performed annually
- Gallbladder removal
- Hernia repair, hemorrhoid, appendix removal, parathyroid & thyroid surgery
- Breast cancer care, including on-site digital mammography
- Ultrasound and stereotactic-guided biopsies at our Breast Center
- On-site imaging services including MRI, ultrasound, X-ray and CT scanning
- Ancillary services including a full service laboratory, pharmacy and physical therapy
- Leading edge technology including access to the MyChart patient portal
- Cutting-edge robotic surgery using the da Vinci® Robotic Surgery System
To schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations please call 770-536-2323.