At Longstreet Clinic Orthopedics, we are proud to treat patients of all ages across Northeast Georgia. Our expert team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons not only diagnose and treat the underlying condition or injury, but also provide rehabilitative services and offer preventative care.
Orthopedic care not only alleviates emergency trauma but improves the body’s functionality through patient-focused recovery programs designed for family education, pain management and effective rehabilitation.
Common orthopedic procedures include:
- Joint replacement
- Sports injury care
- Minimally invasive, arthroscopic surgery
- Care for dislocated & fractured bones
- Arthritis and tendinitis care
- Carpal Tunnel & other hand surgeries
- Bunion & other foot surgeries
- Treatment of knee pain
- Treatment of shoulder pain
- Shoulder bursitis or hip bursitis treatment
Some injuries may not require surgery and can be treated through rehabilitation or therapy. Should surgery be necessary, our highly qualified orthopedists specialize in a range of surgical procedures and innovative technology, our practices offer total replacement surgeries, arthroscopic procedures and ligament repair. Our orthopedists are experienced treating both pediatric and adult patients.