Longstreet Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology is well-known for its top-quality maternity services for both typical and complicated pregnancies.
Our comprehensive services also include childbirth and breastfeeding classes that help women feel prepared for the birth of their child. The Center also employs certified nurse midwives as part of the obstetric team.
As the premiere choice for maternity services in Northeast Georgia, we joyfully cared for mothers and infants in more than 2,500 deliveries last year at Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
When hospitalization is required, patients are admitted to the Women & Children’s Pavilion at Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
Our services include:
- Pre-conception counseling
- Prenatal care
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Obstetric ultrasound, in our offices
- VBAC (vaginal birth after Caesarean)
- ECV (external cephalic version – turning a baby in breech position)
- Postpartum care
- Infertility counseling
- Infertility treatment
- Breastfeeding information
- Treating diabetes in pregnancy
- Childbirth & Breastfeeding education classes