Longstreet Clinic remains at the forefront of gynecologic care. Our physicians perform inpatient, outpatient and office-based surgery, urodynamic studies and are leaders in minimally invasive surgical techniques in our community and across Northeast Georgia.
We also offer urogynecologic testing and treatment, and we do more cancer screening, both breast and cervical, than any other single organization in Northeast Georgia.
Longstreet Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology also employs certified nurse practitioners who work with our physicians to provide the highest quality gynecologic care.
Important services include cervical cancer prevention vaccinations, bone density screenings and a variety of surgical and nonsurgical options for the treatment of gynecological problems.
- Annual visits and Pap tests
- Gynecologic ultrasound in our offices
- Cancer screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain
- Digital mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Menopause education and treatment
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Contraceptive counseling and a wide range of birth control options
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome) treatment
- Treatment for irregular bleeding and heavy periods
- Bone density/osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
- Gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopic and robotic techniques
Minimally invasive, in-office procedures
- Fibroid Surgery
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Endometriosis Surgery
LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
Click here to learn more about our women’s surgical services.
Have questions or need to make an appointment at one of our four convenient locations? Call 770-297-2200 or contact us.